Timing of telcons

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@theodi.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:12:36 +0000
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Hello all!

Dan will be sending some additional welcome-type information shortly. In the meantime, we would like to try to find a time that all the members of the WG can make on a routine basis.

I’ve put together a Doodle poll to help us see if there is a time on Tuesdays or Wednesdays that can suit everyone. Because of the constraints in Doodle these are targeted at Tues/Weds next week, but please answer for a *routine basis* rather than for those specific dates.

The poll is at:

  http://doodle.com/3dyvf65ipeqng79a

Dan and I will pick a time for our weekly telcons on Friday, and we will aim to have our kick-off call next week. The calls will be scheduled for an hour but may be shorter in practice.

Thanks,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison, Technical Director theODI.org
+44 (0) 7974 420 482 @JeniT