Re: Namespace landing page

Gregg,

I have installed the files under

http://www.w3.org/ns/csvw.*

I used the 'base' as the respec document type; although that adds some lines to the status section that we should probably remove for the final version.

I have also changed the 'alternate format' URI-s to csvw.{ttl,jsonld}, because that is how it works in the /ns directory. It may be a good idea to change that on the repository, too, but that probably depends on the way you generate those files, so I did not want to touch that. I have pushed the small changes of the index.html file to the repo.

Thanks!

Ivan

----