Publication times (Re: regrets for anticipated teleconf 11-Dec-2014)

Just as an info: the publishing moratorium ends on Monday, 5th of January. Ie, the 6th or the 8th are available. Note that I will leave for a short conference meaning that I will not be around on the 13th. I am back on Wednesday evening so, in theory, the 15th may be possible though I may not be around for the possible preparatory work with the Webmaster.

I think that, if the CSVtoRDF document is available this coming week (15th of December) in same way as the CSVtoJSON, then we can safely go for the 5th of January; I can get the request go out this week and, actually, I can finalize the documents (ie, make them pubrules ready, put them up to the W3C site) before Xmas kicks in. I do not know who far we are with the syntax and the metadata documents.

Ivan

----