Re: CSVW Test Harness

Gregg,

> On 30 Nov 2014, at 15:09 , Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.com> wrote:
>
> On Nov 29, 2014, at 11:49 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> As a former user of the RDFa test site: great:-)
>>
>> On the RDFa site a test implementation could be used by providing a web service of some sort, taking an HTML file and producing a turtle output. What will be the requirement this time?
>
> Basically, a service will take a URL of a test input and perform a transformation to return a result. The type of transformation could be provided either via Accept ,header, or additional query parameter TBD. For RDF, any standard format should do.

We may also keep the door open for people sending their own EARL files. I am not sure my implementation will be good enough for a thorough testing, as I said at the TPAC, but it is basically providing a jQuery extension, ie, does not run through a web service. I could of course make a variant running with node.js, but I simply cannot promise I would do that...

Ivan

----