Re: CSV on the web: question re null / missing values

This is a really interesting question. I note this arose with respect to
Tabular Data Package and JSON Table Schema and someone opened this specific
issue:

https://github.com/dataprotocols/dataprotocols/issues/97

The suggestion there was to add a specific field named "missing_value"
which would define what was the missing value value/symbol.

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.