Re: Suggested requirement: A CSV+ Direct Mapping to RDF

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:07:08 +0000
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Cc: public-csv-wg-comments@w3.org
On 20 Feb 2014 21:25, "David Booth" <david@dbooth.org> wrote:

> Above all else, regardless of what other features the working group may
choose to define, please define a standard *CSV+ *Direct Mapping** from any
CSV+ table to RDF.

> By "CSV+ Direct Mapping" I mean a mapping that is fully defined even in
the absence of any information that is not contained directly within the
target table.  In particular, a Direct Mapping must be fully defined even
in the absence of any table metadata or mapping rules.

> Thanks!
> David Booth

Care to ground this request in a use case writeup - i.e. how it might be
useful in real life? What problem would it solve, and for whom?

Dan