Re: SpreadSheet Notation for RDF

Dear Satoru,

thanks for this.

On a more administrative level: I would think it is worth re-sending this mail to the lists in a few weeks. Indeed, at this moment, only a few days after the new group was announced, only a few people have signed up to the group. Which is of course normal. We expect, also with regard to the XMas vacations that will affect Europe, US, and a number of other countries, that the group will become really operational in mid January only. I would think you would get much more replies at that point.

Did you consider you or somebody around you to join the WG?

Sincerely

Ivan

On 12 Dec 2013, at 02:41 , Satoru Takagi <sa-takagi@kddi.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I contributed the following contents to esw wiki seven years ago.
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/SpreadSheetNotationForRdf
>
> I felt that it was information to be related to a scope of this WG.
>
> It is not very sure because it is old days, but remembers that I made Excel macro and a converter by the
> JAVA based on these specifications :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Satoru Takagi
> A member of W3C SVGWG