endgame considerations

On 3/8/12 5:46 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> PS: what's our endgame with this? Do we want to refine the draft and
> then throw it over to the CSS WG?

That's pretty much my plan, though I don't know if it's the CSS WG who
gets it.  It could also be XML (because of XPointer), HTML (because
that's the document type that will see most of this use), or... oh, I'm
sure there are other possibilities.

I'm not sure that _we_ choose who gets it next, though, so all of that
may be academic.

Sorting out the pseudo-class issues, as we've been doing, does seem like
the place to start.

(Also, I'll be traveling tomorrow through Tuesday, and I've been
sneezing, oh, about the last six weeks.  Sorry for the minimal
communications.)

--
Simon St.Laurent
http://simonstl.com/