From: Shawn Henry (uiAccess projects) [mailto:projects@uiAccess.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:26 AM
To: public-cssacc@w3.org
Subject: Help finding people with user style sheets (CSS+)

Hi CSS Accessibility Community Group folks,

I'm studying users' needs for customising text (size, colour, leading, linearization/reflow, and more) for readability.

Currently I'm looking for people who have specified text characteristics in a user style sheet or template, e.g.:
* Set text in a style sheet (CSS) that you use for browsing the web, or
* Set text in a template for word processing documents (e.g., normal.dot), or
* Set text using other tools.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in telling me about their styles, would you be willing to pass on this information?
     e-mail: projects@uiAccess.com
     phone: +1-617-395-7664
     about Shawn: http://www.uiaccess.com/profile.html

Thanks!

(p.s. Yes, I did send this message in April -- I'm trying again for more.)

Sincerely,
~Shawn

Shawn Henry
+1-617-395-7664