Re: welcome to the CSS accessibility group

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:44:00 +0100
To: Kazuhito Kidachi <k-kidachi@mitsue.co.jp>
Cc: public-cssacc@w3.org
Hi all,

I live in Madrid (Spain) and I'm the Sidar Foundation Director
(www.sidar.org) that promote accessibility in the spanish speaking
countries. And I work as accessibility expert in the Artificial
Intelligence Department at the open university of Spain: UNED.

I think that the CSS influence in accessibility will be more and more
important in the near future, specially in what information
visualization concerns.

So, maybe we can work a little in information visualization issues...

All the best,
Emmanuelle

--
Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo