Re: my workshop slides

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:58:20 +0100
To: Rachel Andrew <me@rachelandrew.co.uk>, public-css-print@w3.org
On 14.2.2020 5:55, Rachel Andrew wrote:
> As the community group has now been formed, I could collate all of this
> and we could post it somewhere (perhaps once we have a GitHub set up).

Hi,

I would also like to thank to all who attended and especially to Rachel
and Dave.

For time being I have linked all presentations and position papers from
Wiki:

https://wiki.csswg.org/planning/print-workshop-2020#schedule

					Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing