Fwd: CSS Print Community Group proposal announced

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Do Not Reply <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:40 PM
Subject: CSS Print Community Group proposal announced
To: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>

Dear Dave Cramer,

Your 2020-02-13 proposal for the CSS Print Community Group has been
announced:

https://www.w3.org/community/blog/2020/02/13/proposed-group-css-print-community-group/

This is a permanent URL for this announcement. We invite you to share
it with others to encourage their support of the group.

Once at least 5 people have supported the proposal, the group will be
launched and people will be able to join. We will notify you by email
of the launch and provide a new URL for people to join the group.

You may receive comments on your proposal via the W3C blog. We invite
you to reply to the comments via the blog.

If you wish to change the description of the group, please send you
change request to team-community-process@w3.org.

Thank you,

CG/BG System