Re: BFO Position Paper

> I support this, but we need to be sure about what we want. "paged" and
"print" overlap a lot. Just to take one example, questions about CMYK are
"print" but they're not "paged". Since this filter is meant to be of use to
people who want to look at only a subset of the activity of the WG, let's
not cast it too wide.

Precisely. I am ever so slightly leaning towards "print" - if it applies to
"paged" it must apply to "print", but not the other way around - colors, of
course, but also things like PDF bookmarks (already in GCPM), standardising
an approach to creating PDF tags for accessible content, PDF layers and so
on. If we went with "paged" those might be missed. But I could be persuaded
either way.

Cheers... Mike
Mike Bremford - CTO                   mike@bfo.com
Big Faceless Organization             http://bfo.com