Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby] ruby base container as containing block (#6324)

From: Gérard Talbot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 14:45:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
What I am trying to say is this: an absolutely positioned inline inside a relatively positioned inline is a complex code scenario and current browsers (Firefox, Chromium, Safari) do not implement, do not comply with past and current spec. We have a few tests, most of them are weak, I'd say.
The only browser which was very good was Operan 12.16 (Presto engine).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by TalbotG
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6324#issuecomment-851011391 using your GitHub account