Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] Undefined target main size in Resolving Flexible Lengths (#5179)

From: Andy Jakubowski via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:34:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> **Issue 3**: Depending on the resolution of issue 2, the target main size may (if remaining free space is zero) still be undefined [...]

Thank you for suggesting edits for this. I implemented the Candidate Recommendation version of the algorithm, and encountered the same bug with the possible undefined target main size of an item. I should’ve looked at the Editor’s Draft...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andyjakubowski
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5179#issuecomment-849488340 using your GitHub account