Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-easing-2] Provide JavaScript API for CSS easing functions (#6261)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 19:13:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I'm not entirely sure why there's only a few functions available in typed OM,

Because CSS is a big beast, and the design of Typed OM allows for us to define things gradually. ^_^

But yeah, Typed OM definitely needs the easing functions as values at some point, and when we do, having a convenience method that lets you explicitly evaluate it at a given progress value makes a ton of sense.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6261#issuecomment-837174993 using your GitHub account