Re: [csswg-drafts] Feature to define an arbitrary number of pseudo-elements (#6169)

From: Guilherme C. Souza via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:27:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@SebastianZ

I'll try and post some real-life examples soon.

Only to iterate on the `<dialog>` matter. ~~ab~~Using the `::backdrop` for anything other than a dialog would mean creating HTML elements for styling purposes, which defeats the purpose. Especially because `<dialog>` is not even a thing anymore (at least it was not, the last time I read about it).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by GCSBOSS
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6169#issuecomment-833090243 using your GitHub account