Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade-4] Normalize other common steps in the cascade (#1079)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 23:08:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I closed #411 because I've established it's a generic animation issue instead; it's just about computed-value dependencies when animations are involved.

I believe this is the same, just more general - afaict there's nothing about variables resolution that makes it distinct from other computed-value dependencies. So I'm going to close this as well.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1079#issuecomment-890245466 using your GitHub account