Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][use-case] Real world product usage (#1969)

From: Craig Kovatch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 01:22:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@frivoal thank you for the transparency of posting the log. I appreciate this mention:
> florian: Coutner-argument is that if we do this, we might end up with authors not using scrollbar properties at all, and instead using JS scrolling, which is less accessible

But I don't really see it discussed, and this is the real crux of the issue, to me. I am not partial to the webkit pseudos.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by craigkovatch
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1969#issuecomment-889561056 using your GitHub account