Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui][proposal] Current scrolling direction pseudoclasses (#6400)

From: Tim Seckinger via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:53:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This was just mentioned as an alternative solution to #5670 :)
One shortcoming I see with an on-or-off pseudoclass is that you aren't literally scrolling out the top bar with e.g. your finger, i.e. it doesn't move with your finger as you move it up and down. It merely switches to a state once your scrolling reaches a threshold, and the best you can do as far as I can tell is give it a transition, which does not correlate to your finger movements.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jeysal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6400#issuecomment-889306360 using your GitHub account