Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-3][css-sizing-3] Define contribution of scrollbars to min-content/max-content sizes (#3348)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 09:16:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> When the box is sized to fit its contents,
> this reserved space is added to the size of its contents.
> It is otherwise subtracted from space alotted to the [=content area=].

"When the box is sized to fit its contents" is that equivalent to all forms of intrinsic sizing, or only `fit-content()`? It reads as if it is the latter, but I think it should be the former.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3348#issuecomment-883236651 using your GitHub account