Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] `input-security` may be misleading (#6449)

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 21:05:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
You have a point there regarding `conceal`.

My intention suggesting `input-display` was to make the property name more general and put the control of how the input text is displayed to the value. Doing so makes the property a little more extensible for new display types. It could also be called `input-appearance`, `input-rendering`, or something similar. It's just an idea, though, and I don't have a strong opinion about it.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6449#issuecomment-881959863 using your GitHub account