Re: [csswg-drafts] The group's home page doesn't appear to link to the group's charter (#6437)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:41:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So, I would like to change the official CSS WG homepage (the one that is linked to from Status of this Document on /TR published specs) from [the general CSS Overview that Bert wrote](https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/) to the [autogenerated and always up to date WG page](https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/css).

This fixes the "link to charter" issue, and makes things easier for AC Reps because we will then have the same structure as most other groups. The page uses a consistent format for finding who the chairs and staff contacts are, when each charter was approved, a list of WG members, IPR status for all specifications, and so on.

The page Bert wrote still has value, for people new to CSS, but it isn't really about  the CSS WG. It is about CSS.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6437#issuecomment-879902564 using your GitHub account