Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Define "canonical order". (#5741)

From: Guillaume via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:12:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> "[...] reorder the component values to use the canonical order of component values as given in the property definition table

I spent several days on the CSSOM specification and while searching for an issue similar to mine, I remembered this part. Sorry if that doesn't help answer this issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cdoublev
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5741#issuecomment-879879713 using your GitHub account