Re: [csswg-drafts] Make child visible outside of `overflow: hidden` (#4092)

From: Mahesh Bandara Wijerathna via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:25:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I just keep running into this and it's unbearable now. Feels like pulling my hair out. Here after 3 full days spent on trying to find a workaround. Nothing works in complicated use cases. Not even positioning with JS since `getBoundingClientRect()` so unreliable.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by m4heshd
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4092#issuecomment-878120133 using your GitHub account