Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars-1] accessibility review [css-a11y] (#3315)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 17:30:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> lovely, those changes address the concerns.

Great. Closing then.

> looking ahead…

We could expand the link to #target-size to be #target-size and #target-size-minimum, but if you say that's heavily in flux, I think it's probably better to leave as is for now. We can always open a new issue later one that's stable if it is still relevant, to add the link. Then again, if the details might still change, but we're sure that the less strict #target-size-minimum will exist no matter what, we can probably include the link already.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3315#issuecomment-877673469 using your GitHub account