Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS Positioned Layout Module] is it possible to have a position: sticky horizontal scrollbar? (#2252)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 21:10:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This seems like something UAs could do as a quality of implementation thing. But if they do not, maybe we should empower authors to take care of it themselves. Agenda+ to discuss what approach we want to take here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2252#issuecomment-877457893 using your GitHub account