Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-5] More clarity around the percentage in color-mix() (#6064)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 13:43:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think previous edits have ow resolved this. Lea clarified the grammar so that the color and the percentage of that color are clearly grouped; Adam edited the "corrollary" note so it no longer contradicts the grammar.

>     If we apply 0% of the first color, we should get the second one converted to a given colorspace.
>    If we apply 100% of the first color, we should get that same color, but converted.

This is now explicitly stated.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6064#issuecomment-874124806 using your GitHub account