[csswg-drafts] Add parameter to change the size of box-shadow and text-shadow. [css-backgrounds-3] [css-text-decor-3] (#6423)

From: NAGAYAMA Toshiaki via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 03:02:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
NagayamaToshiaki has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Add parameter to change the size of box-shadow and text-shadow. [css-backgrounds-3] [css-text-decor-3] ==
* please be specific (in the title and issue) about what you want to change:
By magnifing or shrinking the size of the shadow, we can emulate that of a real environment. And if we can make the text-shadow begger, text-border emulation hack will be easier and reduces artifacts on the edge which is pronounced especially in CJK letters.

You can see the edge wierdness in the title of this page.
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/srwdd/

* please link to the spec section you're talking about, or at least the spec
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-backgrounds-3/#box-shadow
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-decor-3/#text-shadow-property

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6423 using your GitHub account