Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Add vhc value (#4329)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 04:44:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

Since iOS Safari seems to have changed in a way that won't comply with these new spec changes and I just remembered that [smart banners](https://developer.apple.com/documentation/webkit/promoting_apps_with_smart_app_banners) possibly affect viewport units, we might need some webkit eyes on this? @smfr?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4329#issuecomment-873344776 using your GitHub account