[csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-1] Application of transforms to positioned inlines (#5909)

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:01:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
faceless2 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-transforms-1] Application of transforms to positioned inlines ==
This is a direct follow on to https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/908, which decided on the following text:

> Alternately, “all elements except non-replaced inline boxes, table-column boxes, and table-column-group boxes” (blacklist, rather than whitelist, approach) if that is easier.

All browsers currently also apply this to non-replaced inlines _if they're absolutely positioned_. So I think the text needs updating to reflect this.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5909 using your GitHub account