Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Combine forced-color-adjust and color-adjust properties somehow? (#3880)

From: Alice via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 00:03:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Coming here from the [TAG review](https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/583) for css-color-adjust-1.

We are also curious about the reasoning behind not combining these two. I see @dbaron's comments above, but I think more investigation is warranted as to whether the mitigations in each scenario are similar enough that they're not worth keeping separate, only to end up duplicating styles or failing to handle one or other scenario.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by alice
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3880#issuecomment-767911110 using your GitHub account