Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Define crossorigin, preload and async URL modifiers (#1603)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:26:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I was just reminded of this proposal when one of our engineers ran into a problem where they need to request `background-image` URLs in CORS mode. @tabatkins, @fantasai, or @AmeliaBR (or anyone, really) could we get some draft text for this?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1603#issuecomment-764847914 using your GitHub account