Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Specifying changes to parameters for fallback fonts (#126)

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:00:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've experienced this problem practically with `line-height` recently, and it certainly seems to be a very real issue. Font 1 has ascent + descent + line gap equivalent to 1.2em, font 2 has them equivalent to 1.33em. I want to specify a `line-height`, not just use `normal`, but the value I want to specify depends on the actual font used. So +1 to this proposal, _including_ `line-height`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nigelmegitt
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/126#issuecomment-764555071 using your GitHub account