Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSSOM] There is no way to get correct viewport position in relation to the screen (#5814)

From: Maxim Tsoy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 10:23:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It is tricky indeed. I suggest to close this ticket in favor of #809 then and continue discussion there.

Considering that no major browser except IE has implemented this yet, I wouldn't expect it to land soon, but let's keep an eye on it, and try to do what we can to push it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by muodov
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5814#issuecomment-764534555 using your GitHub account