Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-2] Add `Animation.started` and `Animation.playing` promises (#5871)

From: Kevin Brewster via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 04:13:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Right. I guess I'm still struggling to understand how a resolved promise can represent both the completion of an asynchronous operation and also represent no asynchronous operation having been run at all.  Perhaps I should have said: `current ready promise` should initially be null, as no asynchronous operation has been run, so there is no state to represent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by kevinbrewster
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5871#issuecomment-762590021 using your GitHub account