Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade] Unclear which origins to compare for @import in quirks mode (#4838)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 21:15:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hm, reading over the definitions, I think you mean that, if this origin comparison fails when the response is retrieved, we treat the response as having a unique opaque origin, *then* only treat it as text/css if the response is not opaque? (As far as I can tell, opaqueness isn't an inherent quality of network-based origins, right?)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4838#issuecomment-761200967 using your GitHub account