Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page] Spec doesn't match browsers on alignment of headers & footers (particularly vertical centering) (#5870)

From: Dave Cramer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 23:39:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We use PrinceXML for book typesetting, and always override the `vertical-align: middle` for page margin boxes. Our goal is a consistent distance between the header/footer and the page area, so we set `text-align: bottom` on the top-* boxes and `text-align: top` on the bottom-* boxes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dauwhe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5870#issuecomment-759827456 using your GitHub account