Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes-2] Minor comments on shape() (#5841)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 01:00:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Per animation, if we *can* change up the path interpolation rules, I'm all for letting lines/quadratics/cubics all interpolate together (as cubics), tho we'd have to choose where the control points are for the lines - I think they can go literally anywhere on the line without affecting anything? If so, I guess they should either both be in the middle, or maybe the first at the starting point and the second at the ending point?

But I'd really like to maintain the ability for path() and shape() to interpolate together, so this would change the path() interpolation rules too.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5841#issuecomment-757067524 using your GitHub account