Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox-1][css-position-3] static position of abspos flex children (#5843)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 22:43:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Our preferred resolution is just to say that Position is correct, and Flexbox was written while we were still figuring things out. We *suspect* the compat impact of making the changes is minimal, especially since cross-browser behavior seems all over place.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5843#issuecomment-756432252 using your GitHub account