Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Replaced elements canvas, img, etc should behave as expected when styled with relative sizes in grid, transferred size should not affect them unless specifically asked to (#6278)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:14:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The resolution seems reasonable, but the thing about compressible elements is that their min-content contribution is compressed. And the resolution only affects tracks with an `auto` min track sizing function, but not with a `min-content` min track sizing function.
I think we should make sure it also works with `min-content` tracks, though maybe we already have that thanks to #3973.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6278#issuecomment-908332918 using your GitHub account