Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-3] Ancestor Layout Loops with Single-Axis Containment (#6426)

From: Miriam Suzanne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:10:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@lilles That's because `size` containment doesn't also imply `layout` containment, right? If I add that to your example, there is no scrollbar. Since we're requiring both size and layout containment for container queries, I think we only have to worry about the single-axis case, which happens even with layout containment?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mirisuzanne
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6426#issuecomment-906590750 using your GitHub account