Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-easing-1] Some ideas for linear() easing (#6533)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 23:08:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> However, I'm not sure how to hook it all up from here.

I think we need to create an easing level 2 spec first. Given that level 1 is in CR, I think we could just copy all the text from there into level 1 without bothering with a delta spec. Tab might have a better suggestion though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/6533#issuecomment-905034645 using your GitHub account