Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-5] Is the 'size-adjust' descriptor stable enough to ship? (#6371)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:11:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The only related open issues are

 [Add font-size descriptor to @font-face which allows ranges (for optical sizing)](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/806) which, I think, is mainly confusing properties and descriptors. It is an older issue and predates a lot of changes in the spec. That issue can probably be closed.

[font-size Descriptor for ex Unit](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/731) which is again old and I think is satisfied by the newly-expanded `font-size-adjust`.

And the FPWD mentioned earlier in this issue has been published, a while ago.

I would be okay with closing this issue.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6371#issuecomment-901997766 using your GitHub account