Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] Remove (prefers-contrast) as a boolean, and replaced by a new color reduction media query (#6036)

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 07:39:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If I understand correctly, `custom` is a renaming of the `middle` value from the June 2 meeting? If so, that seems fine.

I don’t think it would match anything on the Apple platforms atm, but it also seems harmless, so no concern. Thanks.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6036#issuecomment-900068621 using your GitHub account