Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors] Proposal for allowing selectors that depend on layout (:stuck, :snap, :on-screen, etc) (#5979)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:42:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't know, hover cycles are annoying but ultimately they can be worked-around by the user by moving their mouse somewhere else. Some of the cycles we're talking about here might not have any reasonable workaround / way for the user to see the content if the page is flickering.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5979#issuecomment-899770431 using your GitHub account