Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox-1] Proposal: add flex-direction-based aliases for the align/justify-* props (#6514)

From: Una Kravets via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:02:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I appreciate the thought here, but I'm worried this change might add confusion. The existing terms `align`, `justify`, etc. are used in design software to describe placement. I would be hesitant to change that terminology and add aliases, especially as design software is increasingly becoming more GUI/code-enabled.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by una
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6514#issuecomment-899627327 using your GitHub account