Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops (#1332)

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 11:44:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@proimage What you are proposing is not idiomatic to CSS and thus inconsistent with the rest of the language. I believe it is even incompatible with the current syntax, which does not permit curly braces in property values. However, I do agree there is room for improving the readability of gradients. Please open a new issue if you want to discuss this further. Currently this is a side discussion that is adding noise to this one, which is about adding support for easing functions in the existing gradient functions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-897570073 using your GitHub account