Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Resolution of percentage row tracks and gutters with indefinite height (#5566)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:51:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `percentage resolution of row tracks and gutters with indefinite height`, and agreed to the following:

* `RESOLVED: Close no change`

&lt;fantasai> Topic: percentage resolution of row tracks and gutters with indefinite height<br>
&lt;fantasai> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5566<br>
&lt;fantasai> [ discussion of whether we have time for this issue ]<br>
&lt;fantasai> Rossen_: [ reads mrego's comment ]<br>
&lt;fantasai> https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5566#issuecomment-886483173<br>
&lt;fantasai> Rossen_: would be nice to close the issue and move on, if we all already agree<br>
&lt;fantasai> Rossen_: Anyone object to closing the issue with no change?<br>
&lt;fantasai> RESOLVED: Close no change<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5566#issuecomment-896987749 using your GitHub account