Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] math/inline-math (#5385)

From: Frédéric Wang via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 07:41:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai yes we can do that, which means we have to extend the MathML Core spec to treat all these new mrow-like like an mrow so this is indeed adding more work in the implementation/tests/spec (compared to computation to flow) ; not sure how difficult it will be or whether it will have unexpected security consequences, but for me it's safest to keep things simple for a first implementation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fred-wang
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5385#issuecomment-698174442 using your GitHub account